Safe Hiring Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy as well as the privacy of your applicants and employees.
This Web site is for informational purposes only and is provided for your own personal use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this Web site, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this Web site for personal use provided it is done in accordance with the User Conduct and Obligations noted below.
Safe Hiring Solutions has used its best efforts to provide the most accurate and timely information available. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site.
The performance of this Web site and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from it are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind. Safe Hiring Solutions shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this Web site.
Safe Hiring Solutions reserves the right to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this Web site or any information contained herein without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our Web site, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this Web site shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Safe Hiring Solutions nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this Web site.
Safe Hiring Solutions values your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information (name, e-mail address, company, phone number, etc.) except when specifically and knowingly provided by users who submit forms or send us e-mail.
Any personally identifying information you provide is voluntary and may be used by Safe Hiring Solutions to fulfill a request made by you, contact you regarding an employment query or contact your business for marketing purposes. We may also send e-mails regarding company news, updates or service information. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe information at the bottom of each e-mail.
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services. However, we do implement a variety of security measures including the use of a secure server. Information is accessible only by authorized users of our database with special access rights, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
As a Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA), we are actively engaged in ensuring our systems and data are secure. Once we receive personally identifiable information, we take steps to protect its security on our systems and in our physical office. In the event we request or transmit sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers or credit card information, we use industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
We strictly limit access to personally identifiable information to those employees who need access in order to carry out their job responsibilities. All of our employees and contractors are carefully screened and properly trained. The privacy and integrity of all information is protected.
Safe Hiring Solutions has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children (under the age of 18). If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, Safe Hiring Solutions asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact us at the address provided below to delete the information from our database.
Release of Information
Information is retained pursuant to the FCRA for a minimum of six (6) years.
The information that clients provide to Safe Hiring Solutions LLC is used exclusively by Safe Hiring Solutions employees and contractors and is not shared with outside third parties.
Those trademarks followed by ® are registered trademarks of Safe Hiring Solutions in the United States; all others are trademarks or common law marks of Safe Hiring Solutions in the United States.
Fair use guidelines for use and reference of Safe Hiring Solutions trademarks
Safe Hiring Solutions “trademarks” include the logo and other designs owned and used by Safe Hiring Solutions (collectively referred to herein as “logos”), as well as Safe Hiring Solutions product and service names (collectively referred to herein as “product names”). Safe Hiring Solutions takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks.
Use of Safe Hiring Solutions logos
Safe Hiring Solutions carefully limits the use of its logos. No other company may use Safe Hiring Solutions logos unless it has the express written permission of Safe Hiring Solutions or is licensed by Safe Hiring Solutions to do so.
Fair use of Safe Hiring Solutions product names
“Fair use” of trademarks allows third parties to make reference (text ONLY) to Safe Hiring Solutions product names. While fair use allows use of or reference to Safe Hiring Solutions product names, it is necessary that the usage be truthful, not disparaging to Safe Hiring Solutions, and does not mislead the public. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between Safe Hiring Solutions and your company, its products or services.
Incorrect use of Safe Hiring Solutions trademarks
- Do not alter the approved Safe Hiring Solutions trademark.
- Do not create any new logo for Safe Hiring Solutions or Safe Hiring Solutions product names.
- Do not incorporate any Safe Hiring Solutions product names into your company’s product names.
- Do not incorporate any Safe Hiring Solutions product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company.
- Do not misspell or use lower case letters when using the name Safe Hiring Solutions in text.
- Do not use the Safe Hiring Solutions taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with Safe Hiring Solutions product names.
- Do not use the Safe Hiring Solutions trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form.
- Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize Safe Hiring Solutions trademarks.
Linking to wWW.safehiringsolutions.com
Anyone linking to Safe Hiring Solutions’ Web site must comply with these guidelines. A site that links to Safe Hiring Solutions’ Web site:
- May link to but not replicate Safe Hiring Solutions content
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Safe Hiring Solutions content
- Should not imply that Safe Hiring Solutions is endorsing it or its products
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with Safe Hiring Solutions
- Should not present false information about Safe Hiring Solutions products or services
- Should not use the Safe Hiring Solutions logo without permission from Safe Hiring Solutions
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this Web site. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this Web site any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our Web site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our Web site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this Web site, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site;
redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, Web pages, e-mail, Web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Indemnification by User
Safe Hiring Solutions
64 E. Marion Street
Danville, Indiana 46122
Toll Free: 888.215.8296
Toll Free Fax: 888.356.3295